As the church opens up in the back parking lot starting this Sunday 5/31, there are many guidelines we are asked to follow.
Here is a link to those guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you Sunday!
(there will not be Children's Church, but they are welcome to join your family)
We would also like to take an opportunity to remind you of our online giving options while we are apart. Giving/tithing continues to be an important part of our worship of God and growing to be more like our amazing giving God (Malachi 3:8-10; Matthew 6:21; 2 Corinthians 8-9).
Here are the many options available to you:
(1) You may use online bill pay through your bank, which is completely free.
(2) U.S. Mail
(3) Online using Paypal on the top right corner of our website www.stallionspringschurch.com.
(4) Online using Venmo, if you have a Venmo account type in @SSCC-Church, or go to www.venmo.com/SSCC-Church if you do not have a Venmo account.
(5) You can text a dollar amount to the phone number (661) 402-9009, and follow the prompting. With this option, you sign up the first time and any future giving will be as simple as texting your dollar amount to the number.
(6) You can text "sscc give" to 474747 and follow the link.
Thank you for your consideration.
WELCOME TO STALLION SPRINGS CHURCH
Stallion Springs Community Church is a community of Christ followers who seek to Know God, Love God, & Live God as a family. We are committed to hanging out together, living in unity, forgiving one another, supporting one another, celebrating our uniqueness all while laughing, crying, eating, playing, worshiping, and praying together.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visiting a new church for the first time can be intimidating. We would like to help ease your concerns, by sharing a little about what to expect as our guest.
Worship services are at 8:30am and 10:15am on Sundays. There are two parking lots, one in front of the Fellowship Hall, and the second is behind the Fellowship Hall. As our guest we have reserved a specially designated parking spot up front just for you.
You will be met with a warm greeting when you come inside. Coffee or tea is on us; grab a bulletin from an usher and find a seat in the sanctuary. Our band will play a few songs and each week’s message lasts for about 30 minutes. Feel free to wear what you want, dress up or down. We want you to be comfortable.
If you have children, stop by the check in area at the Grow Zone, located in the Fellowship Hall next door to the Sanctuary. We want to serve you and your child well, so we’ll take some time to get to know you. We’ll ask about allergies, make sure we know what your child likes to be called, and collect your contact information.