Giving/tithing continues to be an important part of our worship of God and growing to be
more like our amazing giving God (Malachi 3:8-10; Matthew 6:21; 2 Corinthians 8-9).
Here are the many options available to you:
(1) You may use online bill pay through your bank, which is completely free.
(2) U.S. Mail
(3) Online using Paypal on the top right corner of our website www.stallionspringschurch.com.
(4) Online using Venmo, if you have a Venmo account type in @SSCC-Church, or go to
www.venmo.com/SSCC-Church if you do not have a Venmo account.
(5) You can text a dollar amount to the phone number (661) 402-9009, and follow the prompting.
With this option, you sign up the first time and any future giving will be as simple as texting your
dollar amount to the number.
(6) You can text "sscc give" to 474747 and follow the link.
(7) Sunday morning service time at 10:15 - there is a collection box in the back of the Sanctuary, as well as
boxes for collection at the exits of the Sanctuary, and in the Fellowship Hall.
Thank you for your consideration.
WELCOME TO STALLION SPRINGS CHURCH
Stallion Springs Community Church is a community of Christ followers who seek to Know God, Love God, & Live God as a family. We are committed to hanging out together, living in unity, forgiving one another, supporting one another, celebrating our uniqueness all while laughing, crying, eating, playing, worshiping, and praying together.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visiting a new church for the first time can be intimidating. We would like to help ease your concerns, by sharing a little about what to expect as our guest.
Worship service is at 10:15am on Sundays. There are two parking lots, one in front of the Fellowship Hall, and the second is behind the Fellowship Hall. As our guest we have reserved a specially designated parking spot up front just for you.
You will be met with a warm greeting when you come inside. Grab a bulletin and Connect Card from agreeter and find a seat in the sanctuary. Our band will play a few songs and each week’s message lasts for about 30 minutes. Feel free to wear what you want, dress up or down. We want you to be comfortable.
If you have children, stop by the check in area at SSCC KIDZ, located in the Fellowship Hall next door to the Sanctuary. We want to serve you and your child well, so we’ll take some time to get to know you. We’ll ask about allergies, make sure we know what your child likes to be called, and collect your contact information.